Hope-inspiring teacher!

A father walks up and down into the school of his daughter.
Teacher: Can I help you, sir?
Parent: Yes! I am looking for the teacher of my daughter!
Teacher: What is her name?
Parent: Mrs Hope!
Teacher: I am the one!
Parent: So nice to meet you! I envy you!
Teacher: Why?
Parent: Because you always come first in my daughter’s thoughts…
Teacher: I understand… It’s a privilege of ours! We occupy our children half of their day! We hope they have a nice time with us…
Parent: Of course! My daughter always thinks of your words, your behaviour, your attitude towards life!
Teacher: So glad to hear! I am thankful for my job!
Parent: You should be! I really feel that my children belong to their teachers!
Teacher: We only continue the good job of yours!
Parent: Thank you for telling me… I feel so good! Do you know why?
Teacher: Why?
Parent: You gave me hope!
Teacher: Thank you!
Parent:  My daughter is lucky after all! Her teacher is a hope-inspiring one!


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Feel free to ask me ... about me, teacher!